NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES!
They are like the traditional chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies we grew up with as kids; at least I did (my mom used to make them for us every Christmas) but, a much healthier version (as they are refined-sugar free).
- 3 cups quick cooking oat
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter (optional)
- ¾ cup honey
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- put honey, peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium saucepan and stir over medium high heat until all the ingredients blend smoothly together.
- add oats, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and mix until everything is fully incorporated and coated.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or a spoon to drop cookies down onto the baking sheets.
- Put in freezer to set (for at least 15 min).
- You can store the cookies in an airtight container either in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3g