This was my first SWEET ROLL-UPS of the year, for a brunch at a friend’s house. They are incredibly simple, due to the cheat factor with refrigerated crescent dough (but you don’t have to tell anyone that), and they have all the warm, THIS IS AN EASY RECIPE TO MAKE.
- 500 g flour,
- 1 tablespoon milk powder,
- 1 tablespoon baking yeast,
- 1 tablespoon yeast confectionary,
- vanilla bag,
- half cup oil,
- 3 tablespoons sugar granules,
- Combine all the ingredients with warm milk. Take 2 tablespoons of butter, knead the dough and let it brew for an hour. Make 4 balls and spread it. Add each mixture with melted butter and starch, and sprinkle with butter and spread with starch. Put the other one, so that we have 2 circles of dough, simplify each one and add to the jam and sprinkle with raisins, wrapped circles and cut in knife and painted yellow egg.
- Then we put them in the oven to cook.